My Feel

i openmy eye's and i walking around the time and i walk alone no anyone beside me and matter it's goin on i keep walking and walk till the time is over my feel is hurt and so i tried to make myself happy but i can't resist that pain keep there and don't want leave from my life but it's my happinessof my life because pain and hurt it's always there in my heart and no anyone help me and understand my feel
i can't remember how and i can't remember why and lying here no anyone need me i just can give a big fake smile toeveryone i sick of this and i just wanna scream "how could this happened to me ?"
and lock myself in the room i don't want think about this life agin
FUCK whit this LIFE
BY : McJasser Jackal
 

Youth For Nature Blogger Point Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template